Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

       It’s that time of year where people in my age group get totally wasted, eat way too much sugar and turn the most innocent of things into slutty costumes.  You can see why it’s one of my favorite holidays.  Sadly I will not be participating the debauchery this year.  This is because I’ve moved to a new town and have no friends (hahaha just kidding.. well kinda).  For those of you who don’t know me as well as you should, costuming is one of my favorite hobbies in the world!  So this is kind of a big deal (*Ron Burgundy voice).  But that’s all right, I’m sure I’ll have something planned for next year.  I’m still getting used to Sedona.  So I’ll leave you with two photos from my families Halloween party in 2009. 


I'm sure you can guess who yours truly is. ;)




       Shout out to my beautiful cousin Lani and her talented husband David!  They always have incredible costumes!





2 comments:

  1. Sorry you moved away from the coast, but you're not a ghost: not to us anyway. Maybe a hot mama will ride a Harley your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my gorgeous cousin. Love you and miss you. Maybe next Halloween we'll be able to cause some mischief together. xoxox

    ReplyDelete