Saturday, January 11, 2014

Recap

There’s really no excuse for the lack of posts lately other than laziness.  I’ve had a few Adventures that I should have blogged about but just didn’t feel like spending the time or energy writing about.  Here are a couple highlights:

Doe Mountain with the family:






Mingus Mountain hike:









That's my kind of burger! (The Grind in Phoenix, AZ)


Devil’s Bridge! 







            Devil’s Bridge and Doe Mountain are local to Sedona, while Mingus Mountain is the mountain that overlooks Cottonwood and is about a half hour drive from Sedona proper.  So that was my lame excuse for a re-cap of the last couple weeks.  Maybe it’s not so lame, the pictures are practically the best part anyway. 

            In other news, I’m now a little more than a quarter of a century years old (yikes!).  I plan on doing some Adventuring tomorrow with some of my new toys.  I won’t make any promises, but it should be good (or at least interesting). 


Keep Adventuring (even if I don’t)!





No comments:

Post a Comment