Saturday, December 14, 2013

Craft Sale

            Unfortunately, I’ve been busy with work and battling the sickies so I haven’t had much to speak of recently.  However, today Sedona Rouge put on a small craft fair in their porte-cochère.  They had a Christmas tree, Santa Claus, apple cider and of course several tables set up for craft sales.  I had to check it out.  The crafts didn’t really catch my fancy; they were geared toward a more feminine clientele.  But I’m glad I went, if only snag a photo of my coworkers with Santa (one dressed in full elf attire). 





 Yours truly with St. Nick (sorry for crushing your leg). 

            Here’s a question, why are craft sales always so girly?  I want to see a manly craft sale!  Maybe one that sells hand crafted swords or weapons.  Or there are guys selling their home brewed beer or spirits.  And maybe there’s a guy who makes things out of leather, like holsters or hats or hell, even full on jackets!  Or there’s this old guy who sells ancient maps with great promise.  This sounds just like a seaside marketplace in the 1700’s.  Maybe I have pirates on the mind.  Anyway, somebody please steal this idea!  Manly craft sales need to happen! I don’t even care if I get credit; just make it real.  BUT DO NOT FORGET TO INVITE ME! 



See you at the sale!  Arrgghh!




No comments:

Post a Comment